PURPOSE OF THE ASBC WOMEN’S MINISTRY TEAM:
Our goal as a team is to strengthen women leaders in ASBC churches and associations through these objectives:
1. Embrace and partner with the ASBC Centennial Vision’s mission, vision and commitment.
2. Encourage SBC churches in which women serve to join and partner with the 2014 ASBC Centennial Vision Covenant’s mission centennialvision.org
3. Teach, train equip, encourage, mentor and disciple ASBC women leaders and servants in Arizona.
4. Planning, developing and implementing on-going, life learning, spiritual growth strategies specifically for ASBC women leaders.
5. Teach, train equip, encourage, mentor and disciple ASBC women leaders in state.
6. To provide and equip designated women mentors in each association, for the purpose of serving the women leaders in their particular associations.
7. To provide a variety of resources to aid in the tasks of women who serve the church including; Biblical resources, curriculum, formats, venues, learning styles, methods and additional avenues to successfully accomplish their role and how they serve in their church.