- Retreat registration: Please register by July 2, 2018
- How to dress: be comfortable. Casual is great!
- When should I arrive? Registration begins Thursday at 4:00PM. Banquet is at 6:00PM
- What is the retreat schedule?
Thursday Night: Relax!
6:00 – 8:15 PM — Banquet and Kick Off Session
8:15PM — Dessert, Connect with other couples the evening is yours!
Friday Morning: Refresh!
9:30 – 10:30 — Mark & Janet Dance Encouraging Insights for pastors and wives
10:30 – 11:00 — Break
11:00 – 12:00 — Mark & Janet Dance Encouraging Insights for pastors and wives
12:00 – 8:00 — Lunch provided – the rest of the day is yours
8:00 – 9:30 — Featured Date Night Event Illusionist and Christ-follower Harris III
Saturday Morning: Recharge!
9:30 – 11:30 — Worship & Celebration of God’s call to pastoral ministry, Prayer.
- What expenses will I have?
- Thursday evening and Friday noon meals are provided. Other meals are at your expense.
- Are there fees to park? No
- Do I have to pay a resort fee? No
- Are there fees to use exercise equipment or pool? No
- Is golf available? Yes 15% reduced rate
- Are gratuities expected? The AZSBC has covered gratuity for Valet and Guest Rides on Golf Carts around property. This does not apply to restaurant services you may use.
- What will our hotel room be like? private patio, keurig coffee maker, free wifi, oversized soaking tub, refrigerator
- The AZSBC room rate for Lowes Ventana Canyon is available 3 days prior and 3 days after our event. If you would like to extend your stay at your own expense, please contact Amy Medley.
- What if I need to cancel my reservation? We will work with you. Contact Amy Medley firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancelations after July 2nd are not refundable.