Book Corner – Romans 8: From Broken to Belonging Bible Study Book by Noe Garcia
Mar 22, 2022
Noe Garcia is senior pastor of North Phoenix Baptist Church in Phoenix.
What is this book about?
In this study, Noe Garcia takes participants on a journey through Romans 8, which many scholars believe is the greatest chapter in the Bible. Noe shares his life story and experiences of abuse, depression and overwhelming hopelessness. He reveals how God redeemed, repaired and restored him. Through Romans 8, he’ll help you understand Christ’s transformative power to repurpose hurt and brokenness for your good and His glory.
What do you want your readers to gain by reading your book?
- Learn to walk as a victor, not a victim.
- Gain hope, peace and a sense of purpose in your calling.
- Understand that nothing can separate you from the love of Christ.
- Realize that all things work together for the good of those who love God.
- Gain new spiritual confidence through understanding whose you are.
Why did you write this book?
Hoping this book will serve as a guide to anyone going through suffering and pain, and will point the reader to God and to all He can provide.
Who do you hope will read this book?
Believers and non-believers who are walking through a difficult time in life. Hoping this book will help people grow closer to God and trust Him in ways they may not previously have done.
Where can this book be purchased?