"Involving Southern Baptists in Disaster Relief" is our intro class, and is required for all volunteers. You can register, download materials, and take the class here.
The class is made up of 4 videos, and a quiz. Questions for the quiz come from the videos, as well as the downloadable training materials. After taking the Intro class, we will contact you and send you a link to complete your background check (required for all volunteers.)
Please be praying for our Arizona Southern Baptist Disaster Relief Team as they head to Granby, Colorado July 17th. We will have two teams over the course of the next month heading to do fire clean up from the East Troublesome fire. Our final team will return to Arizona on August 15th. Pray that God will use our teams to show and share the love of Christ to those who have been affected by this fire. We are thankful for this opportunity to cooperate and serve with Colorado Southern Baptist Disaster Relief. This is just an example of the cooperation that exists across the nation though Southern Baptist Disaster Relief.
- Completed application
- Passed background check
- Basic training, including Involving Southern Baptists in Disaster Relief
Stages of a Call Out
- Alert: Notification of the possibility of assisting someplace. Respond if you might be able to go.
- Standby: Probability of going somewhere. If you are still able to go, start getting ready.
- Go/No Go: Your team is either informed of when they will go, or your team moves into standby or closing.
- Closing: Your team is no longer needed.