"Involving Southern Baptists in Disaster Relief" is our intro class, and is required for all volunteers. You can register, download materials, and take the class here.
The class is made up of 4 videos, and a quiz. Questions for the quiz come from the videos, as well as the downloadable training materials. After taking the Intro class, we will contact you and send you a link to complete your background check (required for all volunteers.)
Place: Trinity Southern Baptist Church, 1100 E. Trinity Place, Casa Grande
Classes: Feeding Unit, Shower/Laundry Unit
- Completed application
- Passed background check
- Basic training, including Involving Southern Baptists in Disaster Relief
Stages of a Call Out
- Alert: Notification of the possibility of assisting someplace. Respond if you might be able to go.
- Standby: Probability of going somewhere. If you are still able to go, start getting ready.
- Go/No Go: Your team is either informed of when they will go, or your team moves into standby or closing.
- Closing: Your team is no longer needed.