AZSBC Annual Meeting
Caring Well Conference Videos
J.D. Greear discusses myths involving sexual abuse in the church
Watch Here → Other videos are available on the ERLC Vimeo page.
Disaster Relief Training
Statewide Arizona Disaster Relief Training will take place Feb. 28-29 at Gateway Fellowship in Gilbert.
Engage AZ 2019
“Speaking Life To our Culture” The event will be held Nov. 14 at Heart Cry Church, Queen Creek.
ARISE Women’s Conference
Zona Men’s Retreat
“Men of Valor” is the theme for this retreat being held in May.
The AZSBC has partnered with Outreach for engaging your area.
Minister’s Tax Seminar
Information and updates for church ministers. The conference will be held at Royal Palms Baptist Church Jan. 11.
• Caring Well team to equip churches
• ‘Caring Well’: Sexual abuse ‘Gospel issue,’ Greear says
• ‘Caring Well’: SBC must fight for victims
• Beth Moore, Kay Warren address courage, abuse’s effects
• Survivors share stories at ‘Caring Well’
• Send Network, budget, goals top Council agenda
• Gray, Tucson Refugee Ministry founder, dies
• Pastors encouraged to ‘Press On’
• Renovations completed at AZSBC office
• Pastor returns to lead unique church he started
• La Verne Brown, IMB missionary with Arizona ties, dies
By Scott Little, associate pastor of Stone Ridge, Yuma –
When invited to an event where you are not quite sure what to expect, it creates a bit of anxiousness. The thoughts of “Who am I going to see?”, “Will I know anyone?”, “What will we talk about?” fill the mind. Then it happens!
On October 11, the area pastors and wives walked into the Yuma Pastors & Wives Date Night at Tierra Fertil.